Page six of the referenced link, left side, bulleted item:

IBM currently intends to deliver the following items for
WebSphere Application Server for z/OS, V6.1 in a post
GA timeframe:
- 64-bit enablement for WebSphere Application
Server for z/OS
- A Web server for z/OS, powered by Apache for use
with WebSphere Application Server for z/OS
At the time IBM releases this new function, a new z/OS
announcement will be provided.

Part of the "Statement of Direction" begun on page 5.

Aaron