If the loadlib has been added to JUST APF, then there is no need to do
anything with LLA.

If the loadlib is LLA-managed, then an LLA,UPDATE is less disruptive
than LLA,REFRESH.

I'm not clear what you mean by "our LINKLIB has extents".  Did a library
in linklist go into extents after IPL?

Don Imbriale

Behalf