From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Bly
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 3:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: z/OS17 with JAVA

Hi

I just looked at SMPE 3.4 and it requires IBM SDK for z/OS, Java 2
Technology Edition, Version 1.4 to receive maintenance from the server.

Was it supposed to include with my server pack order or was I supposed
know to order it.  Either way I don't have it.  I hope it's free!

Anyone else having this dilemma????

Thanks!!

George

George A. Bly