Please do not laugh.

My management is asking me how much overhead is consumed by z/OS for
processing the SMF records. I have no idea. Has anyone ever researched this
and can share some info on it.

Thanks in advance.

Joel Wolpert
Director - Performance and Capacity Planning
Shared Data Center
Securities Industry Automation Corporation
2 Metrotech Center
New York, NY 11201
(212) 383-3323
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and its attachments may contain  privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this
email.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your
computer.