>> //S2C9011   JOB (S2C9,XX,TI),'',
>> //             MSGCLASS=T,
>> //             NOTIFY=&SYSUID,
>> //*            TYPRUN=SCAN,
>> //             CLASS=X
>> //*
>> //PROCLIB JCLLIB ORDER=(PROD.PROC.LIB,PROD.PROC.LIB)
>> //*
>> //JOBLIB   DD DSN=POITS.BATPROD.LOAD,DISP=SHR
>> //         DD DSN=PODBM.SCIC.RESLIB,DISP=SHR
>> //*

>I don't see a comma after the first JOBLIB DD statement.  I think
>that is what matches this error message you received:
>> The JESYSMSG in the spool says "EXPECTED CONTINUATION NOT RECEIVED"

Sorry, Wade - that's incorrect. You don't put commas between two DD
statements, they are two independent statements. A comma at the end of the
line is used to indicate continuation of one statement.

The error message means, essentially,  that somewhere a new statement
starts before the old one completed. If MSGLEVEL=(1,1) usually you can
look through the JESJCL listing for the statement mentioned in the error
message and quickly determine that it has a comma after the last
parameter, and that there's a JCL statement (DD, EXEC, OUTPUT, etc.) after
it.

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation