I've never heard of "Inter Enterprise License".  We use SNI (SNA Network
Interconnection), which includes the gateway functions of VTAM and NCP.

The Cross-Domain feature will not get you all that you want.  It is used
mostly for linking VTAM together which reside on other MVS systems.

The SNI is used for linking SNA networks together, then Cross-Domain comes
into play to find the applications.