Anthony Giorgio posted this on MVS-OE a couple of days ago.

Regards
Frank.

Emne: [MVS-OE] Now available on Tools and Toys: "zip" and "unzip"

I have uploaded builds of the most recent versions of the Info-Zip
utilities "zip" (v2.31) and "unzip" (v5.52) to the Tools and Toys page.
  These builds were created on a z/OS v1r7 system, and should run on
z/OS v1r4 and above releases.  (I actually tested them on v1r4 and v1r5
this time!).

You can find the utilities here:

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/unix/bpxa1ty1.html#unzip
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/unix/bpxa1ty1.html#zip

The Info-Zip home page is located here:

http://www.info-zip.org/

Let me know if you have comments, suggestions, or complaints.

--
Anthony Giorgio
dbx Debugger and Ported Tools for z/OS UNIX System Services

For MVS-OE subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO MVS-OE

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du informerer mig
og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it. Thank
you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve its
service of the general public.