Has anyone had any issues with CA7 since moving to 1.7. We have 14
sysplex's and only have this problem in one. The one having the problem is
the largest with the heaviest volume. We believe this is due to the JES
internal reader changes made in 1.7. We have increased the dispatch
priority of the task to FE(sysstc) and still during extremely heavy
processing we see 5 minutes time frame of jobs moving thru the CA7 queues
before hitting the input queue. We see know indicated waits on anything
but CPU. We were recently on a 1.7 migration call with IBM and one
customer asked IBM this question. The reps from IBM were not aware of this
problem but did say they would follow up with this customer but did not
indicate who this customer was during the call.