On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 10:33 -0400, Ken Porowski wrote:
> Anyone know what will be the cutoff date for ordering z/OS 1.7
> ServerPac.
> I imagine it will be fairly soon as 1.8 is coming out.

I'd advise getting on your bike Ken - especially if you are currently at
1.4.
I insisted the order be placed prior to going on leave in late June - it
has yet to be processed. And yes I am on the case every couple of days.
It should be noted we haven't the opportunity to order serverpacs online
in the PacBasin.

Shane ...