I have I loadlib that when I try to compress it I got the following error
message:

IEB1021E 1E28,D,INPUT   ,READ  ,NO RECORD FOUND,00000390000219,BSAM ....
IEB1022I I/O ERROR ON    DDN= VOL= DSN=
IEB1023I COPYMOD READ MEMBER=xxxxxxxx  TTR=X'029617' MBBCCHHR=X'4040....

I then deleted member "xxxxxxxx" and run it again. The same error for
another member. What I need to know is if there is any utility that is able
to give me a list of all members in error. Any clue ?

Thanks in advance

Claudio