Thanks Sam, and everyone else.

We have no issue with the DASD part of the dump.  I have that setup as
stripped.  It is just the virtual dump I am having difficutly with.  We have
limited storage and so our MAXSPACE can only go to about 4.5G.  The 6G or 8G is
out of the question right now.  I was just hoping that the powers that be would
allow a customer to customize what in DB2 would need to be dumped.  With the
number of threads, SP, and trans going on, we always run out of MAXSPACE during
any DB2 SVC Dump process.

Will look at Compressed to see if it could provide any releif.

Lizette