Hi Rob,

The command "D R,R,CN=(ALL)" did the trick.

I tried it first in ISPF Panel 6 to ensure it gave the correct results before
putting it into the REXX routine.

I am now correctly capturing the outstanding reply information for IMS which
was my goal.

Many thanks - Terry

Terry Sambrooks
Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Tel: +44 (0)114 262 0933
WEB:
www.legac-e.co.uk

Reg: England & Wales 3767263 at the above address

All outgoing E-mails are scanned but it remains the recipients responsibility
to ensure that their system is protected from viruses, trojans, worms, and
spy-ware.