The Adsd.... is the module  name generating the message code (4
digits)...

Itschak

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Dawes
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 10:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Unable To Find Error Message - ADSDM192

Thanks for the info.  I made the change and it worked.  Seems that a TSO
user was in edit mode instead of browse.  Why?  I wouldn't hazard a
guess.

Last favour to ask of you, you mention that you found the information in
a "esupport website".  Is it possible to let me know the name so that I
can use it when I get stuck?

  Thanks

John Kington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  John,

>I do have it the 4 digit (4266) but I cannot find the message manual
online.

I did not have it in my local manuals either. I found the manual through
the CA-Disk forum page on
esupport website.
4266 FILES-DD IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR (FFF)
It appears you tried a function that requires an exclusive enqueue on
the
FILES dataset. The
action specified is to use DISP=OLD on the FILES-DD statement and
resubmit
the job.

Regards,
John

On Yahoo!7
  360&#176;: Share your blog, photos, interests and what matters most to
you