Lindy Mayfield wrote:
Just curious if these posts are automated.  They all have started to look quite
the same.

Could be a Turing test, too. (-:

I just checked a few postings by filtering on the sender address (you have it slightly wrong) and I think I understand your concern. Kind of PITA. Well, you can always use a killfile or message filter or what your mail client provides, that's the fastest and easiest relief for the pain and itch. I don't have the time to read all postings anyway, I do manual filtering by subject and sender.
--
Ulrich Boche
SVA GmbH, Germany