Thomas Berg wrote:
Your'e quite right !   :)
Thanks.
I'm still interested in information about DLLs though.

Thomas Berg IT Utveckling Swedbank AB (Publ)

You need our class, of course! "Creating and Using
DLLs in z/OS"; 1 day; multilingual (COBOL, C, PL/I,
Assembler: you choose).

Details at:
http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m525descr.htm

Or better, our longer class "Hot Catholic High School
Girls in Bondage" (perhaps better known as "Secrets of
Inter-Language Communication in z/OS"); this three
day course includes the content from the above and a
lot more.

Details at:
http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m520descr.htm

Kind regards,