Greetings,
   I am trying to convert a JES2 EXIT2 to EXIT52. When I enable the
exit,
it gives me:

******************* INCORRECT JCL/JECL RETURNED BY EXIT 2/52
******************
$HASP106 JOB DELETED BY JES2 OR CANCELLED BY OPERATOR BEFORE EXECUTION

   This exit is supposed to scan JOB cards searching for a USER=
parameter. If
it doesn't find one, it puts a comma at the end of the last JOB card and
inserts a line with the USER= parameter on it. The USERID is formatted
based
on the first 5 characters of the JOB name.

   I get the comma on the last JOB card, but there's something about the
inserted
card that JES2 doesn't like.

         MVC     X052JXWR,USRCARD
USE5JOB  MVC     X052JXWR+8(5),JRWSJNAM

USRCARD  DC    CL8'// USER='

   The original exit used JCTJNAME for the JOB name. I don't see that in
the new
macros, so I found JRWSJNAM that looks to hold the same information. I'm
thinking
this field is the problem, but I'm not certain and time is my enemy.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.