Jacky Bright wrote:
I hav to create 2 service classes A and B in my WLM policy with same goal
description.

10 transactions will be assigned with service class A and 1 transaction will
be assigned with service class B.

Will this improve the performance of transaction (associated service class
B) by 10 times ?

Does this mean that A and B will get equal amt of CPU resource which will be
shared by transactions associated with those service classes ?

Transactions assigned to B will perform identically to those assigned to A. If B has minimal transaction volume, WLM's responses to changing conditions could be sluggish. Better not to define B at all.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc