Does Cell Pool Services provide any mechanism for serialization?  I've
written this code such that multiple tasks use the same cells within a pool.
I've got an issue where it looks like the area pointed to by the CPID value is
hammered.  In looking at this issue, it made me wonder about serialization when
running the CPOOL GET's and FREEs.  Is some type of serialization necessary?

    Thanks,

    Dave Day