This just passed:

I wanted to let you know about an exciting upcoming one day event on System
z and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). It's being held on Wednesday,
Oct 25th, at the IBM Palisades Executive Briefing Center in Palisades, NY.

It will be a chance for you to mingle and connect with other System z
customers like you that use the mainframe/System z as a strategic asset and
are looking to position System z within SOA along with providing Total Cost
of Ownership (TCO).

I've included the invitation flyer that describes the discussion topics for
the day along with how to register. Please register at your earliest
convenience as this session will fill up quickly. Please feel free to pass
the invitation to your colleagues if you can't attend.

If anyone would like me to register them for the session please either call
or email me and I'll get you signed up. Thanks. I'm looking forward to
seeing you at this event.