yes they have been ... with more testing it looks like it doesn't recognize my
JOBTYPE(JOB) statement cause if I delete it the trap works ...sort of.  When I
take JOBTYPE out, it issues the JES2 commands, however AOJOBID is giving me
part of the jobname instead of the job number???

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/1/2006 11:43 AM >>>
Were the installation steps performed which create the AF/Operator
interfaces to z/OS and JES2? We've in the past been burned by this: things
which needed to be reassembled and "hooked in" weren't, but we didn't see
the failures in the test LPAR because those conditions didn't happen.

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation
(850) 414-4209

Anne Crabtree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/01/2006 11:33 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
afoper

Anyone having trouble with afoper in z/os v1r7 with traps not executing.
This one particular trap is looking for:

IEF861I FOLLOWING RESERVED DATA SET NAMES UNAVAILABLE  *

Then it issues some JES2 commands to put the job in hold, wait a period of
time, and then release the job.  I know there were changes in JES2 for
v1r7 but I can find anything helpful so far.

Ever since coming up under v1r7, this trap is not working.