Hey DB2 floks,

If anyone would like to start a DB2-L group I would be
glad to make a try at hosting it on one of my servers.

It wouldn't be fancy, just a plain old listserv and if
catches on the I would get some professional listserve
software like L-soft...I think that's the name.

Anyway, let me know, I could have things running in
lets say 3 days.

--- "McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(http://voice.yahoo.com)