-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WalterR
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 4:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IMS Version ?

This may be OT, but I don't have an IMS list address?

I am being asked to test a new version of IMS (Version 8.1),
and it seems elementary to confirm what version I actually
have.  Like ISPF ZENVIR, does IMS have a command or DLI
function that returns this in some form -- something
corresponding to the documentation versions?  I've looked
through documentation and asked our operators to no avail.

  • Re: IMS Version ? Schiradin,Roland HG-Dir itb-db/dc