Shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in his usual self-deprecatory fashion, writes:

I don't know how to write a "fork bomb" in Java, but I'll bet it ain't hard . . .

and I can offer supporting evidence for his conjecture. Not one, not two, not three, not even four, but five of the eight participants in a Java code-optimization workshop managed to do it inadvertently, which is of course the best way.

John Gilmore
Ashland, MA 01721-1817
USA

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us