We just ran into a problem trying to load a program with an alias
generated by an OLD linkage editor.  Fixed by apar OA17662. Our old
member says it was last linked in 1980 by 5742SC104 V01 M07. According
to info from Gilbert Saint-flour's web site, this looks like our old
SVS V1.7 system.  The apar text says S/360, but I think it may really
be a problem for a few other OLD load modules too.  Here's one from
the way-back machine. (and its not a card rdr/punch!)

Ben Alford                             Enterprise Systems Programming
University of Tennessee