As far as I know, all currently available z/OS releases (that include LE)
support object code created by all IBM PL/I compilers.  For some
information, check out:

 http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/ceea2170/1.1.1

for those compilers that REQUIRE an LE run-time.

For earlier compilers (pre-LE run-time) check out:
  http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/ceea6170/3.1

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...