Many thanks Paolo,

I'll certainly check out the RMF bits and revisit ANTMON.

With XRC in mind, could anyone point me to a description of the LONGBUSY
(I've only been around XRC for 10 weeks). I did look at the ANTMON figures
for the related secondary volume and saw very low consistency delays and no
appearances in top 25 volume list. LONGBUSY looked to be 0 (but as I don't
understand LONGBUSY - I may have misread that as well).

Regards,

Joe