We have a modified the code which we got from Amdahl which they called
JOBSTREAM MANAGER this code assignes job class based on how much storage
you need and how much time you want and if you use tape drives.
I was hoping that we could do away with these exits as they are going to
be very hard to retrofit as IBM has broken exit 3 & 2 into two parts and
the part I need to use now runs in the user's address space. The PCE in
nolonger addressable. There for I will have to rework these exits and we
want to get rid of as many exits as we can.

John Wolf sysprog University of Cincinnati voice 513-556-0009