There's 4 dots in the resource name
HZS.ZOS1.IBMCNZ.CNZ_AMRF_EVENTUAL_ACTION_MSGS.MESSAGES and only 3 dots in
the RACF profile name HZS.*.*.MESSAGES

Mayhap the RACF profile should look like HZS.*.*.*.MESSAGES or
HZS.**.MESSAGES or somesuch?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Pace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
11/15/2006 10:08 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Health Checker and RACF

I'm confused about RACF and Health Checker.  I've started Health Checker
and want to view it in SDSF CK.  But

 ICH408I USER(IBMUSER ) GROUP(AOPADMIN) NAME(::::::::::::::::::::)
   HZS.ZOS1.IBMCNZ.CNZ_AMRF_EVENTUAL_ACTION_MSGS.MESSAGES
   CL(XFACILIT)
   PROFILE NOT FOUND - REQUIRED FOR AUTHORITY CHECKING
   ACCESS INTENT(READ   )  ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE   )
 ***

But in RACF I have -
CLASS      NAME
-----      ----
XFACILIT   HZS.*.*.MESSAGES (G)

GROUP CLASS NAME
----- ----- ----
GXFACILI

LEVEL  OWNER      UNIVERSAL ACCESS  YOUR ACCESS  WARNING
-----  --------   ----------------  -----------  -------
 00    IBMUSER         READ               READ    NO

Looks like I have it set that anyone can read the messages file.
Do I have a glaring mistake?

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems