On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:25:27 -0600, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>files. Finally, I get to my question. Is it OK for me to download the
>"jar" files to my workstation? I have absolutely NO idea where to look
>to see what the license is that would address this issue.

For CICS, as an example, the Licensed Program Specifications document
explains what is allowed.  "Customers with a license ... are licensed to
make and use as many copies of applicable jar files as they require...."
But, be sure to read it for yourself.

HTH