On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:25:28 +0800 Tommy Tsui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>Hi,
:>After we migrate to z/os 1.7. ASMSPZAP does not work. Anyone knows why? It
:>only shows SYSLIB I/O ERROR. I have checked the blocksize and dataset
:>organisation.  All definition seems correct.

Show it.

:>//FAMVSZAP EXEC PGM=AMASPZAP
:>//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
:>//SYSABEND DD SYSOUT=*
:>//SYSLIB   DD  DSN=TEST.TESTXXX.LOADLIB,DISP=OLD
:>//SYSIN    DD *
:> NAME TEST
:> DUMP TEST

:>AMA101I SYSLIB I/O ERROR  5080READ  ,OUT OF EXTENT  ,BPAM
:>AMA130I SYSLIB DATA SET NOT OPENED

What happens when you use IEBPTPCH to print it?

//IEBPTPCH EXEC PGM=IEBPTPCH
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT2   DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT1   DD  DSN=TEST.TESTXXX.LOADLIB,DISP=OLD
//SYSIN    DD *
 PRINT TOTCONV=XE,MAXNAME=1,STOPAFT=10
 MEMBER NAME=TEST

--