On my sandbox, I'd

K S,DEL=R,RTME=1/4

Bob

Ed Long wrote:
Hi everyone. I recently suffered a console flood caused by the RACFDS running
out of space.
  This is an ADCD z/OS 1.5 system. The out of space condition appears to have
occurred due to an oddity in how DB2 archive logs were RACF protected.  Each
dataset Db2 created caused RACF to create a matching RACF profile. The dataset
names of course have Date and Time in them so are unique. It appears to have
taken 5.5 years to blow out RACF.  I deleted the existing profile and created a
generic profile which appears to not cause the problem. Oh, I also deleted all
the old profiles.
  My actual question has to do with the control operator command.  On this
system, the only form of it that appears to work is K E,1 (delete 1 message). K
E,1,10 - according to the Command Reference manual should delete the first 10
action messages; but it gets rejected due to 'invalid range'. My fingers got
tired repeating k e,1 for every IRR405I that got generated.
  Is this correct that only K E,1 should work?  Is there a better procedure
than this for dealing with the flood, short of punching out and reipling? Will
Daiske survive Yankee Stadium?
  Thanks.