Hello,

If you are using the Application Programming Interface for DFSMSdss, then
you
have access to the various exits that ADRDSSU calls during its processing.
Exit option 23 would be the one to look for. It is the Data Set Processed
Notification
exit, and comes with return codes indicating successful processing (0),
processed
with warning (4), error during processing (8), etc.

If you don't have your own program that invokes ADRDSSU, then I would
capture
the SYSPRINT and look at the end of the ADRxxxx messages. There should be
an ADR454I message listing the data sets that were successfully processed.
If
any data sets were not successfully processed, you should see an ADR455W
message listing those data sets.

Thanks,

 Andrew Wilt
 IBM DFSMSdss Architecture/Development