Has anyone experienced problems assembling JES2 Exit 5 on 1.7? I am trying
to assemble the supplied sample, but I get the following error, apparently
in the JES2 $MODULE macro:

** ASMA057E Undefined operation code - $MODU/IEAVM173

** ASMA435I Record 2521 in SYS1.SHASMAC($MODULE) on volume: Z17RS2

0001BC                             5920+COMMLTE  DS    CL(MLTELEN)
WPL message extract parms   @313P079 02-$COMW
** ASMA068S Length error - L(MLTELEN)

** ASMA435I Record 240 in SYS1.SHASMAC($COMWORK) on volume: Z17RS2

                                  16016+         POP   PRINT
                                    01-$MODU

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated!!!