IBM's Pacific-basin customers outside the US and Japan cannot get an 'entire newly-ordered product' in this way. (Here I am conjecturing more than I really know: My client in New Zealand cannot; and Shane in Australia cannot.)

Why?

Because of deficiencies in IBM's ordering and licensing systems in that geography. There are hopes to convert those systems to support ShopzSeries Internet delivery, but I can't speak to the planned dates.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development