Hi.

I have what is probably a basic question regarding AFP fonts.  I have
dug through the manuals I can find and can't seem to get a good answer
to this.  In looking at my PSF JCL member for starting a couple virtual
printers, I see in the PRINTDEV statement, CHARS=(GT18,GT12).  I have
figured out these are default fonts. In another member, it is referring
to CHARS=(CB12,CB18).  Can someone tell me what these fonts actually
are?  I have figured out the G tells me it is a gothic font and the C is
a Courier.  I assume the 12 and 18 are the point sizes (right?).  What
does the second character mean in the names?

TIA and have a relaxing DST weekend.

Rex