On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:31:17 -0500, Elardus Engelbrecht
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Patrick Lyon wrote:
>>About the only thing I can complain about is when I set my preferences for
>>sorting, I set the primary as "By Date" and the secondary as "Most Recent",
>>but it still shows the start of the month at the top.
>
>You forgot to click on 'Submit' button when you change your settings. Check
>the word 'Preferences' in the right top corner just next to the words 'Log
>Out'.
>
>Temporary sort can be done by clicking on the column heading. Click again for
>reverse order.
>
>Just a case of click you here, click you there and you're done! ;)
>
>It helps if you have a very wide screen resolution like 1680 x 1050.
>
>HTH!
>
>Groete / Greetings
>
>Elardus Engelbrecht!

Thanks Elardus, but I did click the submit button.  Both actually, there are
two
that I can see on the preferences page.  Doesn't seem to make a difference.
Thanks for the tip on the sorting by clicking on the column heading though,
that works!