On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:50:32 -0400, Lizette Koehler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>In z/OS V1.7 I have found the following information
>

>Unicode dynamic table loading: Unicode support will be enhanced to
>dynamically load conversion tables on demand. This can help eliminate the
>setup tasks previously required for Unicode, including the CUNUNIxx parmlib
>member IMAGE statement updates. A new operator command will be provided
that
>can allow tables to be added, removed, and replaced.
>

>How exactly will I know this is working.  Does IBM now ship all the possible
>variations of UNICODE and therefore has a table to load from when needed?
>Does this truly remove my need to gen the CUNUNIxx member?  I am more
than
>willing to drop that process from my system creation process.  I find so
>little information on this and how it affects my mainframe applications
>(DB2, MQ, IMS, etc.)
>

>Lizette

>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

SYS1.SAMPLIB contains the individual conversion tables that are included in
the prebuilt image: CUNSISM1 through CUNSISM6
The CUNSISM6 conversion table is the prebuilt image for DB2.
Also be sure to look at the following APARS:  OA14231, OA19072, OA16420