Before the datacenter closed at P&H Mining, we ran DTS's SRS product.  I
believe it's a part of ACC.  We converted to SRS from StopX37.  DTS had very
good support.  They actually converted our parameters from StopX37 to the DTS
format.  They were always very prompt to in fixing anything or in answering my
questions.  We did have a couple of problems with things that they converted,
but after one abend and a call, I got it fixed.  They were enough cheaper that
my boss thought that it was worth converting.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
414-475-7434
Milwaukee, Wisconsin