Just got back from teaching a class (my first
payable work this year, and my backlog is now
back to zero; but, that's all for a different
post that I may never put out).

Anyway, the client contact told me they have
been moving work off the mainframe but that
recently they have had some serious, and
somewhat public, security lapses. Now they
are re-examining the mainframe and at least
considering moving some of the work back to
the mainframe.

Hey, ya' take the crumbs you can get these days,
so I'll consider it a small, positive harbinger.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

-- to be included in our opt-in list of announcements of
-- new courses and other products and services from The
-- Trainer's Friend, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]