From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pinnacle
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Call for XEDIT freaks, submit ISPF requirements

This is a call to all the XEDIT freaks that have been punking ISPF the
last few days to put your money where your mouth is and submit some
SHARE requirements for the ISPF editor.  I get sick and tired of all the
XEDIT freaks saying how XEDIT is way better than ISPF, but they never
back it up with specifics.  If XEDIT was so great, submit requirements
for ISPF so we can get the features you want into the ISPF editor.
Maybe XEDIT was better because it used "  and "" for Repeat and RRepeat
block, or maybe it was because copy and move targets used F for
Following instead of A for After or P for Preceding instead of B for
Before.  Real productive.

So quit B&M'ing about how ISPF sucks compared to XEDIT, and submit some
requirements.  If not, STF up.

Regards,
Tom Conley