On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:25:46 -0500 Rick Fochtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>---------------------------<snip>---------------------
:>If I were running any of the other 3 security products (RACF, ACF2,
:>DEADBOLT) .. I would try to run it the same.
:>IIRC, RACF doesn't need to be "brought up" as such. Just run the task
:>that establishes the in-storage parsing tables before issuing any RACF
:>commands.

Well, that is because the guy three cubicles to the left takes care of
providing an internal API.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com