Issue command D SMS,VOL(volser) on your console. If it comes back with
CBR1064I Command rejected.  Volume serial number volser undefined.
You need to validate and activate the updated sms configuration. You
don't need to translate the ACS routine(s) unless you made a change to
them.
Regards,
John

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 04/23/2007