Two possibilities that I can think of (perhaps more) ...

The FEKFRSRV task is not really an STC, but a (1) APPC task of a (2) USS
task.  In case (1), this task name should be placed in the ASCH subsystem
entry under WLM option "6".  In case (2), this task should be placed in the
OMVS subsystem entry under WLM option "6".

IMHO, nothing should ever run with SYSOTHER, which you are correctly trying
to fix.  Everything should be well known, and classified accordingly.