I can't remember exactly what you are replying to, but I'm guessing that
someone
must have said that you must duplicate the lines in IEASYMxx for your
production LPAR and your DR VM Guest. The definitions can be an exact
replication, or you may have some differences between the two. With a bunch
of junk removed to shorten it, here's what I have. This should
get you started:

SYSDEF
  SYMDEF(&IPLV1='&SYSR1')
  SYMDEF(&IPLV2='&SYSR1(1:5).2')
  SYMDEF(&IPLV3='&SYSR1(1:5).3')
  SYMDEF(&IPLV4='&SYSR1(1:5).4')

/* VM GUEST HMIPRD1 FOR SYSTEM PRD1 AT SUNGARD    */
/* SYNC ALL CHANGES WITH THE ENTRY FOR HWNAME(HMI1)*/
SYSDEF
  VMUSERID(HMIPRD1)
  SYSNAME(HMI1)

/* LPAR PRD1 SYSTEM MVS SPECIFIC DEFINITIONS */
/* SYNC ALL CHANGE WITH ENTRY FOR VMUSERID(HMIPRD1)*/
SYSDEF
  HWNAME(HMI1)
  LPARNAME(PRD1)
  SYSNAME(HMI1)