Sigh... I am writing a service routine called by clients that must not
see the error-time registers. The SDWA is completely reallocated for
the transition between FRR and ESTAE processing, with only the SDWACOMU
copied to the new SDWA from the old SDWA. However, the client won't care
about that field. The client ESTAE routines are not mine.

My FRR is established under a stacking PC routine. I cannot use an ARR
to muck with the SDWA, because RTM will reallocate the SDWA upon
subsequent percolations due to storage key changes. My ARR will get a
key zero SDWA. Subsequent client ESTAE routines get a key 8 SDWA.

Sigh...again.

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation