From: Lizette Koehler [mailto:snip]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 at DR

Ah, all good points.  But my query is now leaning towards having a clean
spool at DR without the headaches.

So is my assumption correct?  If the checkpoint/spool space that is
restored from Full Volume Dumps has a S JES2,PARM='COLD,NOFMT' that JES2
would invoke a MINI format (QUICK Format) rather than a full blown
format which would happen with a brand new, never before used
environment?

I wish I had a test system to do the playing with, but my current shop
just loves to SHARE everything.