On 2007-05-09 16:4, in message "CCSID 1252 Code Page Error", Ted
MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote to IBM-Main:

> We cannot find 1252 as a code page under z/OS, [snip] Our uni-code
> implementation is failing because of this, and we cannot complete our
> DB2 conversion without it.

z/OS Support for Unicode: Unicode Services (SA22-7649-06) has the
following information listed in Appendix B:

Description of CCSIDs:
CCSID   ENCODING SCHEME DESCRIPTION             SUFFIX
01252           ASCII, SBCS                             MS-WIN LATIN-1  PS

Look for datasets named SYS1.SCUN* especially SCUNJCL(CUNJIMAP) with
PARM='ACTIVE'.

---------->  signature = 6 lines follows <--------------
Neil Duffee, Joe SysProg, U d'Ottawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                 fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uottawa.ca/ ~nduffee
"How *do* you plan for something like that?" Guardian Bob, Reboot
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."
"Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent" John Norgauer
2004