You may have to look at your terminal emulator as being the culprit.  I
don't know how ISPF sets ZTERMCID; I assume it's going out and retrieving
the information from a TSO or VTAM terminal-related control block.

Normally I run IBM PCOMM 5.8 with CP 1140 (37 + Euro), and here's what I
get:

DSNE345I  WARNING: DB2 DATA CORRUPTION CAN RESULT
                   FROM THIS SPUFI SESSION BECAUSE THE
                   CCSID USED BY THE TERMINAL IS NOT THE
                   SAME AS THE CCSID USED BY SPUFI

                   - TERMINAL CCSID: 1140
                   - SPUFI CCSID   : 37
                   NOTIFY THE DB2 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.

PRESS:  ENTER to continue
        END to return

If I open a session that specifies CP 1047 (Open Systems, required to get
the C brackets right), I get

DSNE345I  WARNING: DB2 DATA CORRUPTION CAN RESULT
                   FROM THIS SPUFI SESSION BECAUSE THE
                   CCSID USED BY THE TERMINAL IS NOT THE
                   SAME AS THE CCSID USED BY SPUFI

                   - TERMINAL CCSID: 1047
                   - SPUFI CCSID   : 37
                   NOTIFY THE DB2 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.

PRESS:  ENTER to continue
        END to return

The only difference between the two session definitions is the code page.
ISPF thinks you are using CP 37.  Unfortunately I don't know of a way in
native TSO to find out what CCSID TSO thinks you are.

Later,
Ray