> Gerhard Postpischil  wrote:
>>
>The original poster was looking for Tech Support magazine, in
>the new on-line format. The above url gets you, eventually, to a
>  cover picture, but not any issues.
>
>Since my membership is entirely due to the magazine, several of
>the regular columns I read, the current state of affairs would
>appear to constitute a breach of contract.
>

>Gerhard Postpischil
>Bradford, VT

Since I am no longer a NaSPA member I do not have the inside scoop of what
they might be doing, nor who they told what. They used to have samples
open to the public but it has been far too long ago for me to recall what you
had to do to see them.

Once they went to the eZine, have you read every issue to keep up with
what their plans were? Too often, once written media goes electronic, they
put the burden on you to keep up with their changes. When all else fails,
contact the publisher directly and have your paid up member id number in
hand.

Anybody out there still know where members login to read the issues?