In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 05/20/2007
   at 09:33 AM, Lizette Koehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Those datasets are related to the GLOBAL zone and not the TLIB or
>DLIB.

Some, not all. You really don't want to share, e.g., MTS between
target zones.

>So yes they are shared.

Sharing the data sets associated with the global zones could also
cause problems. Consider what happens if two vendors assign the same
id to sysmods. And, no, unique SREL's, etc., won't keep that from
being a problem in, e.g., PTS. You may have gotten away with it in the
past, but it's still Russian Roulette.